This policy applies to the Cloud Mistri Private Limited websites and domains.
- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
- Receive any communication from us including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
DATA YOU PROVIDE
This data includes:
- Account information such as your name, email address, and password
- Payment information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card or other payment method
We additionally collect the following personal data:
- Demographic Data including age, gender
- Purchase Information specifically if personalized or unique
- Mobile device specific identifiers such as make and model, IMEI and phone number
- Location Data
- Work related information such as your occupation, employment details
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the Contact Us section below.
Device and Usage Data
When you visit a Cloud Mistri Private Limited website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer), or similar technology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help Feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We also process information when you use our services and products. This information may include:
- Login Information
- Device IDs
- Location Information
- Individual Products you view
- Web terms or searches that led you to the site
- Time zone
Data we collect from third parties
We may receive your personal data from third parties such as companies subscribing to Cloud Mistri Private Limited services, partners and other sources. This information is not collected by us but by a third party and is subject to the relevant third party’s own separate privacy and data collection policies. We do not have any control or input on how your personal data is handled by third parties. As always, you have the right to review and rectify this information. If you have any questions you should first contact the relevant third party for further information about your personal data. Where that third party is unresponsive to your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at Cloud Mistri Private Limited (contact details below) and we can assist you.
Our websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
Purpose and Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
We collect and use personal data about you with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.
These purposes include:
- To deliver your product or service
- To fulfill orders including electronic and non-electronic shipment
- Building a Safe and Secure Environment
- To Verify or authenticate your identity; and
- Investigate and prevent security incidents such as breaches, attacks and hacks.
- Providing, Developing, and Improving our Products and Services
- Deliver, maintain, debug and improve our products and services.
- Enable you to access Cloud Mistri Private Limited services and set up accounts.
- Provide you with technical and customer support.
- Organize and Deliver Advertising and Marketing
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future products, programs and services, events, competitions, surveys and promotions held by us or hosted on our behalf; and
- Organize events or register attendees and schedule meetings for events.
Where we process your personal data to provide a product or service, we do so because it is necessary to perform contractual obligations. All of the above processing is necessary in our legitimate interests to provide products and services and to maintain our relationship with you and to protect our business for example against fraud. Consent will be required to initiate services with you. New consent will be required If any changes are made to the type of data collected. Within our contract, if you fail to provide consent, some services may not be available to you.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted marketing via advertisements or communications (such as newsletters).
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTITES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service.
- We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service.
- Some cookies are used to personalize content and present you with a tailored experience. For example, location could be used to give you services and offers in your area.
- We collect analytics about the types of people who visit our site to improve our service and product.
RETENTION & DECLETION
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, such as where you wish to unsubscribe from marketing messages that you receive from us. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the information found at the bottom of this page.
How to Exercise Your Rights
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your personal data by sending the request to our privacy team by using the form below.
For your own privacy and security, at our discretion, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
Cloud Mistri Private Limited
Email us at:
Write to us at:
Rahul Tiwary of Cloud Mistri Private Limited
A Road, Adarsh Nagar, Baridih, Jamshedpur
Call us at: